- Pre-fabricated floors, rated for foot traffic
- NSF approved floors include NSF cove formed and foamed in place in the floor panel
- Wear surface includes .080”smooth aluminum or .080” low profile aluminum diamond tread
- Reinforced floor panels available with 1/2” plywood underlayment to support hand trucks and 3/4” plywood for manual pallet jacks
- Insulated concrete floors (by a qualified contractor) are recommended for freezers with traffic loads exceeding 950 pounds per square foot – Artic Temp can provide the vapor barrier, insulation, thermal breaks and insulation
Wanting to convert a cooler to a freezer, replace a failing existing prefabricated floor, or just insulate the floor area for improved efficiencies? We can replace or add a prefabricated panel floor to an existing chamber without dissembling it.