Artic Temp offers both swing and sliding doors.
An Artic Temp Swing Door contains the following:
- Standard cooler and freezer door sizes are 36” x 78” overlap construction with PVC door leaf and jamb assembly with magnetic gaskets
- Freezer doors include frame and threshold heaters and heated air vent
- Door finishes match panel finishes inside and out
- Doors include handles with padlock provision and inside safety release
- Door frames include toggle switches with pilot light and 2” flush mount thermometers
- Options include: Flush door construction (frame and leaf made with PVC extrusion), cylinder locks, recessed j-boxes and concealed conduit, aluminum diamond tread or stainless steel kick plates, strip curtains and windows
We offer the following Sliding Door features:
- Single slide and bi-part sliding doors available with either manual or electric operation
- Door finishes match panel finishes
- Optional hoods fully cover the door tracks
Needing to replace a door? We offer “bolt-on” replacement doors for existing walk-in coolers and freezers.